A lot of women have got their sexy selfies leaked on the internet. However, sometimes, even though they look hotter than ever in their pictures, there are some photobombing elements which ruin these pictures for them. In this edition of fails, sexy selfies of moms got ruined because of their kids.
13 Sexy Selfies That Apparently Got Ruined Because Of Kids Unknowingly Photobombing In Them.
1. “Hey guys, that is not my child. Trust me, that is just my doll. I have a lot of dolls in my house.”
2. This picture does not actually feature a kid photobombing in the photo. However, it still features a kid and it is extremely uncomfortable. And no, it is not sexy too.
3. This is probably the worst picture in the history of sexy selfies.
4. This is just not fair. You hid your own face but did not care even a bit about hiding your child’s face. Well, you should take care from the next time.
5. When you have a baby on board but daddy misses your booty more than your baby.
6. Oh, so this is how you bathe your child? Nice, thanks for showing off your skills to the whole world.
You may also like: Parents Share Unquestionably Chilling & Creepy Stories Their Kids Told Them
7. This child looks so fed up of his mom’s behaviour. His mom needs to change her habits soon.
8. The kid is going to have a hard time growing up with her mom. Her mom’s demands are getting out of hand.
9. This kid looks kind of surprised.
10. Her ass is so real. Wow, I am in love with that ass. The kid in the background is celebrating her mother’s weirdness. She probably has no idea what her mom’s ass looks like. She is going to be shocked to the core if at all she sees this picture in real life.
11. At least this kid has mastered his skills to use a flip phone. Also, his mom is sporting a nice red tattoo oh her lower back.
12. Hey, lady, your kid seems to be struggling to cope up with the surroundings in the background. He is literally drowning. After you are done taking a few sexy selfies and if you get some free time, please try to save your kid. Her will be very grateful to you. Thank you!
13. Nothing can be sexier than taking down your sweatpants with your kids photobombing from behind. Also, her phone looks pretty interesting.
14. This kid has seen more things in this life than I have in 18 years of my existence.