Many people have many misconceptions about their favorite adult films. But it’s not too late. Check out what really happens during the shooting.
I’m pretty sure these facts about adult films will surprise you and make you appreciate your favorite performers even more.
1. A Whole Lot Of Stuff Is Taken Care Of Before The Camera Even Starts Rolling.
Professional adult films are only shot after taking care of a few formalities which include prepping the location, briefing the crew, STD tests and signing legal documents.
2. Stills Are Shot Before The Actual Shooting Takes Place.
Before the actual shooting takes place, the actors are required to pose for stills. Any penetration done during this phase is purely for the pictures and both actors have to remain still during the photo shoot. Image that!
3. The Average Shooting Time Takes Way Too Long For The Human Body.
The shooting takes hours which is very unfortunate for the male actors. They simply can’t have an erection for that long.
4. So They Take Viagra. Sometimes Shooting It Directly Into Their Manhood With A Syringe.
Yep, that one scared me too. My respect for those actors suddenly went up. However, my childish dreams of becoming one of them went step down
5. It’s Not That Extreme All The Time.
Hired hands are sometimes present to stimulate both the male and female performers. That’s a relief, right?
6. Some Actresses Really Don’t Care How Their Vaginas Smell.
It allegedly smells like rotting tuna. Imagine shooting adult films with such people.
7. Some Performers Perform Under The Influence Of Drugs.
Helps them be more freaky I guess.
8. Think About The Camera Man.
Sex is most probably ruined for him and some adult films shoot under dangerous conditions which make his job even harder.
9. BDSM Isn’t As Easy As You Think It Is.
Some of the poor performers might not even be into bondage, yet they have to put up a great show. Imagine how tough that would be.
10. The Wage Gap Exists.
No, not the one feminists keep campaigning about. This one is different. In the adult film industry, women generally earn more than men.
11. Gay Performers Earn More Than Straight Ones.
Yes, it’s true! They are said to be earning thrice the amount straights make.
12. The Actors Get Tested For STDs Every Two Weeks.
Because the actors often don’t use protection and if they catch a disease, their career is over.