We’re not perfect, we’re only human, and it’s normal to make mistakes.
While we all are victim to error, not all of us are victim to it being documented. There are some people, a few unfortunate people, that are unlucky enough to have evidence of those errors forever. For all of you who can relate, you have social media to thank for this.
Here’s a few social media fails that are bound to give you a good laugh!
1. I’m not an expert in anatomy, but I’m pretty sure the human body doesn’t work this way.
2. Advertising is a lot more successful when you don’t contradict yourself in the labelling.
3. Photoshopping works a lot better whenever its realistic. I’m not sure which individual thought a plan without wheels would be appealing to those seeking safe travels.
4. When the sign looks more like it spells “stupid” than “stop”, you know there’s somewhere you went wrong. C’mon you had one job!
5. This is quite the case of irony. Fortune cookie maker, this really was not a job well done.
6. All this person wanted was some chocolate ice cream. Too bad they were curse with a chocolate cone instead!
7. You know someone’s quite the chef when they don’t know what they’re even baking. Better luck next time!
8. There are certain foods that you just can’t mix. Cereal and casserole is one of those combinations. Please, don’t do it.
9. Talk about corny! See what I did there. But seriously, know what you’re bagging next time around.
10. That has to be the scariest smilie face pancake I have ever laid my eyes on. I think the fear overcomes my appetite.
11. Never make assumptions. This is why people tell you not to judge a book by its cover.
12. I never thought I’d actually see the day someone couldn’t do something as simple as boiling pasta.
13. There’s so many things wrong with this picture. I’m not sure nude elderly and innocent baby are meant to be placed together.
14. Here’s someone that surely doesn’t eat that one fruit a day to keep the doctor away!
15. Sounds like Michaelsoft sure is a bimbo!
16. I appreciate the symmetry but I’m not sure what that;s supposed to be.