Not every day is going to be candy and rainbows. We all have had those days where we feel a little bit down.
Lucky for us, we have something as accessible and entertaining at the internet to help turn our frown upside down.
Here are 28 images from the internet that are bound to make you smile.
1. Don’t you hate it when you post a picture to show off something but end up getting ridiculed for a detail you didn’t even realize, such as your feet?
2. I think every parent can relate that there’s nothing more annoying than your baby throwing food rather than eating it. We can all relate, but we love those little nuggets anyway.
3. I love the optical illusion. It really fooled me and I had to try really hard to actually envision the grass.
4. This has got to be one of the most entertaining memes every. For all you Harry Potter fans…
5. There’s absolutely no way that this picture was not planned. Unless some things are just that much of a coincidence.
6. Here’s a student that tried to make the most of the Bonus question he knew he was going to get wrong anyway. Some teachers really can’t take the joke.
7. Googles technically not lying to you. These are the cheapest cars and they are electric…
8. The irony of this picture is uncanny. These people sure must feel a bit embarrassed about carrying that book around in the house.
9. No other meme has been more accurate. There is no such things as “let me lie down for a few minutes.”
10. The thought counts but the appearance sure does make it less appealing to look at.
11. That looks like a tragic fall at its finest. I’m not sure how the pig ended up looking so okay in the end.
12. It’s okay, my man doesn’t even know I exist.
13. This old fashioned dad didn’t quite think through the whole “push-to-start” technology that exists today.
14. Here’s a special case of father-son bonding.
15. I really don’t know if they put this to be funny, but it’s funny how not funny it is.